Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thoughts and excitement!!!

Wow, I can't believe January is half over already. I have been going to physio since the end of December, twice a week. They say it will take some time to relieve the pain in my back. It seems I have herniated thrautic discs (4) in between my shoulder blades. I was told this is from an injury that occured approimately two years ago. Funny but I don't remeber being injured. But physio sure helps me to move about easier. I'm excited and looking forward to Scrapfest 2010, plans are well on their way. New product is coming into the store weekly. Classes are up and running again, stop in to check out the schedule. As I finish my 2009 books and plan for 2010, I can't help but get excited for the new year. I'm hoping to revamping my store layout and offer new deals, be patient as we get ready for all this. This year promises to be a memorial year for my family. My oldest son has just bought a new house and is renovating it. Our son Paul is graduating from Redeemer University with a major in Youth Ministry/minor in Pre-Seminar and will continue with his studies in the fall at Calvin Seminary in Michigan. Simon has transfer from Conestoga College to Mohawk in a totally different course. From Business to Computer Engineering and Networking and he's totally loving it. Tyler, the youngest son is finishing grade 12 and discovering his future. He's planning on returning to highschool in the fall to pick up some courses, it seems he's had a career choice change over. After doing his 4 credit co-op at the YFC/Youth Unlimited Centre in Listowel he has decided to pursue a career in Youth Ministry or Missions. Last of our children is Candice, she will be returning to LDSS in the fall in grade 11. She loves her languages and is looking towards an exchange student trip (she's hoping to go to Berlin), we'll see. This year Jeff and I will be celebrating 25 years of marriage. Funny but I think, no I know I love him more today than I did the day I married him. As a couple we have been truly blessed. We look forward to visits at the store, coffee is always on and free. Drop in and see us some time, we value your friendhsips. From my house to yours be happy, think positive and laugh often, these are the best memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a VERY busy year already!! Glad all the kids are doing well and pursuing their dreams!!!
Congrats to you and Jeff on 25 years! I was happy to make it to 5 this past year! I guess we have a lotta years to catch up!! ;0)
See you soon Tracey!!

Karan said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Jeff, I hope his surgery is well on the mend and I pray that you have some relief with your physio.

Continued blessings to you and yours, will see you at Scrapfest if not before :)