Monday, February 15, 2010

It's all about LOVE...

February 14th has come and past. Special for me as I shared my 25th Valentines with my sweetheart (Jeff). Yes we had a short courtship, no regrets. As I write here today, I can't help but remember where I was one year ago (Jamaica), now I have three sons in the Dominican (Jeremy, Paul and Simon), while my younger two spent last night winter camping in our back yard with 11 friends, sleeping in a snow fort built inside a snow hill. This is the second time they have done this in February already. Oh to be young and enjoy the snow and cold sooo.... much. This week I have four shippments comming in, and before the end of March there should be at least another four, all new product (can't wait). My card classes are going well. The next big event for me is the LCS Crop on March 6th, they host 70 women from all across Ontario for a fun filled day. Then will be March Break, Jeff & I are taking our two youngest to Florida for 10 days (can almost feel the heat already). Following that will be SCRAPFEST, we are taking a larger booth again this year, so we can pass on more deals and new product to our loyal costumers and friends. If I don't see you before then, I'll see ya there. Keep your thoughts happy and positve and all will be well. Here's to fond memories!

No comments: