Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tonight as I sit here next to the tree, I marvel at what God has given me. First his Son (happy birthday Jesus), then across the room, my loving husband Jeff and quietly down stairs my loving children (Jeremy, Paul, Simon, Tyler and Candice). I have been truely blessed with dear friends, family and a loving church family. This year our church received a new pastor, we are so excited to have pastor Ralph and his family. We are thankful for all who entered our lives weather through church, family, friends, or customers. It is at this time of year that we review the year past and look forward to the year ahead. From our house to yours, we'd like to thank you all and wish you a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year filled with good health, fun and fond memories. Tracey DeWeerd and family

No comments: