Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Harvest Crop

This Saturday, we will be hosting our Harvest Crop. We still have seats available, all you need to do is call ahead (519)291-5201, by Friday night and we can save a seat for you. Last weekend we were part of Scrapfest in Oshawa. We had a fantastic time and look forward to an exciting day Saturday with many enthusiastic scrapbookers. Also coming up in October we will be part of a crop for Juvenile Diabetis at the Missionary Church in Listowel (forms at the store). There have been many events in my life in the last little while. I seem to have some health issues and am trying to deal with them as best I can. This means a little more time away from the business for me. Also thanksgiving weekend, my oldest son got engaged, so there's a wedding to plan...so exciting. With Fall comes the changing of leaves and the reminder that we have so much to be Thankful for. With having said that...I'm thankful for my scrapbooking friends.

No comments: