Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Product

Wow! What a great garage sale we had last week. We will definately be hosting one again next year during SummerPalooza. I had several people ask if I was going out of business? The answer is NO WAY. I was simply making room for new product. This week we had several new shipments arrive. BO-BUNNY, Kaisier Kraft and Imaginice. We look forward to the fall with Crops and Shows to attend, and who knows, maybe even a retreat. This past Sunday, my family had professional pictures taken. It was so hot. We had them taken outside with five different backdrops. When all was said and done we had 147 pictures to choose from. We have an appointment in September to narrow our selection done. Moments like these make me so proud of all my children (5). They are so different but work so well together, and my hubby looks adorable as always. This week we're heading up North to the cottage for some family time. I hope to get some more great outdoors pics that I can use on my favourite BO-BUNNY papers. Anyways, enough chatter for now. Drop in and see us some time soon. We'd love to hear how your holidays are going. Wishing you fondest moments and memories.

No comments: