Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jamaica and now home...





Sorry it's been a while. I've been busy since arriving home from Jamaica. This is a picture my hubby took of me in front of the enourmous floral arrangement that was changed every other day (they were beautiful). The resort we stayed at was perfect. The food was great, the people were extremely friendly and the grounds were beautiful. I hope to return again some day. Now that I'm back, it's back to business. First it was catch up at the store, and last Saturday we were part of the LCS crop in Listowel. There were about 70 women in attendance. We had a great day. Now I'm in the process of preparing for Scrapfest, it's my first year as a vendor, I'm so excited. On March the 21st I will be attending a crop in Kincardine, as a vendor. I've missed communicating with you all. Due to the busy schedule for March, I will not be doing classes. All my spare time right now goes into building hockey trophies, year end is coming up. Just wanted to let you all know I'm back and looking forward to meeting with you all soon.

No comments: